January 2, 2014
Two Days In ... How's Your New Year So Far?
From my desk, the trajectory is looking good:
- Thrilled about the imminent snowstorm. Shoveler (not me) and snow blower are ready to go.
- Daughter is still here on-leave from Teach For America. Returns to Oahu this weekend, so we're embracing every minute of her time stateside.
- I lost my new leather glove. Then I found it in the driveway.
- According to an article in today's NYTIMES, car sales for Maserati, Rolls-Royce, Jaquar and Mercedes are up. Reports an automotive consultant with Robb Report, a lifestyle magazine for wealthy readers, "Luxury is not a dirty word anymore." (Great. I'll take an extra-long bubble bath tonight and will not feel guilty when I re-fill the tub with hot water and bubbles.)
- Organized my office for new projects that start next week.
And this is just the beginning.
How is your New Year going? Want to share tips with our readers on how to make the most out of Day #3, 2014?