Photo: Pamela Kogen
Betty and Constance are gorgeous and generous women. What make these special octogenarians so cool?
1. They are open-minded.
2. They take care of themselves.
3. They LOVE to have fun.
4. They are full of adventure and would do (practically) anything at the drop of a hat.
5. Actually, if they dropped their hats they probably wouldn't pick them up and wear them. "It will mess up my hair," is a comma mantra amongst some female elders.
6. They like to smile.
7. They wear go-to-hell sunglasses.
8. The big pearl earrings . . . twins!
9. They talk about the importance of friendship and family ... and they live it.
10. They inspire others.
Betty and Constance are two of a kind. They grace the world wherever they go.
I love the way you have distilled these nuggets of wisdom after spending time with Betty & Constance.
Very inspiring post, Bonni! Words to live by!!
Post a Comment